Oval eyes Opticians
Oval eyes Opticians
Your eyes are as unique as your fingerprint.
That is why we opened Oval Eyes in 2012, to meet your individual needs and to help you experience the clear, effortless vision you deserve. Unlike many high street opticians, we don’t focus our attention on sales. Our priority is to ensure that your eyes are healthy and that you feel comfortable and at ease, while being tested.
We are a contact lens specialist centre, equipped with the latest topography imaging technology. This allows us to take ‘corneal map’ images of your eyes and use the information to fit any type of contact lenses, no matter how bespoke they are. This also allows us to be one of the few optometrists in south-east London to offer Orthokeratology contact lenses and lenses for Myopia control in children. To find out more, contact us here.
Because we are independent, we have the time to make your visit a truly personal experience. This also means you’ll find a stylish range of glasses here, which are unique. We are always on the lookout for the latest exclusive designs, materials and colours to add to our collections. We believe there’s a perfect pair of frames out there for everyone and we want to help you find yours!
It’s this approach that has helped us build great relationships with all our patients:
- Excellent staff, friendly and super patient, I love the dedication and professionalism in the care for you leave happy with your new glasses !!! Many Thanks to all the staff !! You are the best..
- Quality service at decent prices, furthermore the staff are lovely and explain things to you in a language you can understand.
I would recommend all my friends who need to have an eye test or to get specs to check out oval eyes!
- Can’t recommend more this opticians. All the staff makes you feel welcome. They are all very professional and friendly. Loved my visit!
- Oval eyes were excellent in helping me to find the glasses I wanted. They have a really good selection at good rates. So much so that I ended up buying a pair of prescription sunglasses as well! They were also really helpful when I had to make some minor adjustments to my frames so I would say their after care service is excellent too. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough.
- I have nothing but praise for Oval Eyes, their service can be defined in three words:
Approachable, professional and meticulous in every aspect.
You make eye-examinations (even for a slight hypochondriac like me!) a joy!
Both Marta and Natalia are consummate professionals, demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and plainly offer cutting-edge technology when it comes to the nature and quality of their service and Andrea’s smile alone makes coming in to the shop a pleasure!
I have been in the optical industry since 2002 and have gained a lot of experience within the medical aspect of the profession. Like Marta, I’m keen to ensure that each of my patients receives an eye examination that’s both thorough and professional, using the very latest technology.
I qualified as an optometrist in 2002 and hold a Masters in Clinical Ophthalmology, from the prestigious University College London. I worked as a specialist optometrist for 12 years at Croydon University Hospital and spent a further two years at University College London.
I have worked in the optical industry since 2009 and have experienced every single aspect of the profession. After graduating with my Masters in International Business I joined Oval Eyes. Here, I am in charge of all online and offline marketing, as well as all administration.